Amazon UK

Saturday 29 August 2020

New video by Doreen Virtue on YouTube

Fake Friends Requests: Heads-Up Alert
Someone made this fake mirror Facebook account and called me “Pastor” and is sending out fake friend requests and asking for money to a fake charity. I never ask for money, and there are no requests for donations on my website or social media accounts. I also don’t send out friend requests from this business account. And I would never call myself “Pastor” as a woman because I believe 1 Timothy 2:12 is a principle for today. My Facebook page is at https://ift.tt/32Dzbb7 


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

New video by Your Youniverse on YouTube

Manifest your dreams positive #affirmation loop #lawofattraction #manifestation #affirmations Reprogram your mind to “manifest your dreams”...