Amazon UK

Friday 8 May 2020

New video by Doreen Virtue on YouTube

I wish I didn't need to make this video: Confronting Slander
I’m currently being slandered by some who are claiming that I’m still practicing new age methods or condoning unbiblical practices. They are posting my old videos from before I was saved, as their “proof,” without admitting that they are twisting the truth in order to get attention and clicks. These videos show me as a new age professional psychic who was being called by Jesus at the time. I was attending a false church without realizing it, and was still at that time trying to blend new age and Christianity. I was unsaved until I finally read Deuteronomy 18:10-12 which showed me the depth of my sin, and that I needed a Savior. That was later in 2017, when I repented, gave my life to Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and threw away my cards and other new age tools. When I expose false teachings, I always make sure to use recent videos and audios, in case the teacher has corrected their teachings. I wish others would extend the same grace to me. These old videos of me in neon-colored “hippie gowns” are from my new age past which I have renounced. I was a biblically illiterate universalist at the time those old videos were made. Anyone who doubts my genuine biblical conversion should scroll through this Facebook page, my Instagram page, or my YouTube page. It’s all biblical. I am praying for those who slander. I pray that God continues to use my sinful past for his glory. I’m in a unique situation to point out New Age apostasy that is creeping into the church. As a former false prophet, I can see how false prophets operate. I make these posts and videos, to warn people in the way that I wish someone would’ve warned me when I was in deception. Love, Doreen Here is the link to my interview on Fighting for the Faith: https://youtu.be/q7-RHo7bHog


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

New video by Your Youniverse on YouTube

Manifest your dreams positive #affirmation loop #lawofattraction #manifestation #affirmations Reprogram your mind to “manifest your dreams”...