Amazon UK

Wednesday 5 February 2020

New video by You Create Your Reality - Law of Attraction on YouTube

💯Alpha Waves For Manifesting Wealth & Succes 🎇| Meditation Music + Subliminal Affirmations🎆
💯Binaural Beat Alpha Waves For Manifesting Wealth & Succes 🎇 | Meditation Music + Subliminal Law of Attraction Affirmations🎆 Subliminal Affirmations in this video: • I have a high energy level, am enthusiastic, and take pride in my appearance and in what I do. • I have a sense of humor, lots of faith, wisdom, and the vision, empathy and courage to use my talents e!ectively. • I have character, and am knowledgeable. My convictions are strong and I have a healthy self-image, a passion for what is right, and a solid hope for the future. • I am an honest, sincere, and hard-working person. • I am tough, but fair and sensitive. • I am disciplined, motivated, and focused. • I am a good listener and patient, but take decisive action. • I am bold and confident, yet humble. • I am an encourager, a good finder, and a forgiving person. • I am a student, a teacher, and a self-starter. • I am obedient, loyal, responsible and dependable. • I have a servant’s heart, am ambitious and a team-player. • I am intelligent, competent, persistent and creative. • I am health-conscious, “balanced” and “clean.” • I am flexible, punctual and thrifty. • I am an honor #MeditationMusic #LawOfAttraction #BinauralBeats


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

New video by Your Youniverse on YouTube

Manifest your dreams positive #affirmation loop #lawofattraction #manifestation #affirmations Reprogram your mind to “manifest your dreams”...