Amazon UK

Saturday 6 April 2019

New video by You Create Your Reality on YouTube

Powerful Affirmations For Self Healing The Mind, Body & Spirit | Listen To This Daily!!
Listen daily, or even multiple times to this affirmations, to get into the healing mindset. All healing starts within and this will help you to let the mind get into the right vibes. The Affirmations: Every cell in my body is absorbing & radiating energy & health Everyday my mind, body & spirit is healing and improving My body is healthy, my mind is at peace I absorb the love energy that flows around on this physical plane I am grateful for the healing power of my body I let go of everything that is not serving my health I give my body and mind time to heal itself I am radiant, beautiful and strong My body tells me what it needs, and I am listening I trust my body to tell me what to eat and drink Peace and gratitude are flowing through me like a clear stream of healing water I get good sleep every night and I get up rejuvenated every morning, full of energy I eat healthy and I stay healthy, always. I bless every part of my spirit and my body My divine right is to be healthy I am pain free in every respect and my body is full of energy. I am mindful of my breathing rhythm, I inhale love & exhale fear. My immune system can erase anything that is harmful for my body. ►Check out the You Create Your Reality SHOP on Amazon for (audio)books of Deepak Chopra, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Napoleon Hill, Joe Dispenza and much more! https://amzn.to/2EFp4t7 ►Please subscribe to our channel and don't forget to hit the little bell-icon! Keep Creating! ►We from You Create Your Reality provides in daily videos to help you Be the best you can Be!! Break Free from this Matrix of Illusions and Reach your Full Potential! ►SUPPORT You Create Your Reality on Patreon!! http://bit.ly/2v9ercm ►Big Thanks! ►Follow YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY on Twitter: https://twitter.com/youcreate33 ►Follow YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2tMf2gB


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

New video by Your Youniverse on YouTube

Manifest your dreams positive #affirmation loop #lawofattraction #manifestation #affirmations Reprogram your mind to “manifest your dreams”...