By Andrew Unthank for KidSpirit's The Adventurous Spirit issue. The Bible and its message have been in my life as long as I can remember. I have had the privilege of growing up in a Christian home. Being a true follower of Christ is not just a part of who I am but rather defines who I am. It is prominent and hopefully evident in my behavior, my convictions, and my decisions. I believe the Bible completely,...
from Spirituality & Practice http://bit.ly/2GrP0rK
via IFTTT http://bit.ly/2GrP0rK
Amazon UK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New video by Your Youniverse on YouTube
This meditation pulls you into another dimension (Warning: You WILL have an out of body experience) ⚠️Warning: You WILL have an out of body ...
-
An excerpt about Thomas Merton's increasing pacifism and desire for individual voices to be heard. from Spirituality & Practice ht...
-
You’re About to Experience a COMPLETE Mind Reset (Powerful Upgrade) Guided Meditation Sleep Hypnosis This guided meditation will reprogram ...
-
When you talk to yourself like this, the universe will give you everything you desire This works insanely fast! ✅ FREE CLASS & MEDITATI...
No comments:
Post a Comment