Amazon UK

Friday 30 November 2018

New video by Doreen Virtue on YouTube

An Appeal to all Christians to please witness to unbelievers
An appeal to all Christians: During my 58 years in the new age, not one Christian took the time to sit down with me and explain the gospel of Jesus to me. The only Christians I heard from were those who angrily posted Bible verses on my pages, which I had no context to understand. I would shut down from their anger. This is my appeal to all Christians to please Speak Up! and clearly share the gospel with others. Being subtle doesn’t work with those who are blinded by Satan’s lies. Please take the time to lovingly help unbelievers to understand why it’s essential to follow Jesus. Please don’t let the fear of rejection or persecution stop you from witnessing. Pray for God’s strength and guidance as you witness. Remember the Great Commission, and how the apostles sacrificed to bring us the gospel. Thank you, Your Sister in Christ, Doreen Video credit: Braden Lewie “Silent Christians”


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

New video by Your Youniverse on YouTube

Manifest your dreams positive #affirmation loop #lawofattraction #manifestation #affirmations Reprogram your mind to “manifest your dreams”...